Been pretty busy fixing bugs and pushing updates.
It’s pretty important at this point to grab the latest version of the GUI and update your second generation flircs. I’ve fixed a number of bugs, as listed below
- fix stuck key syndrome
- Better NEC repeat support
- fixes issue when host wakes from sleep (still needs work)
- ability to show firmware differences between version_x and version_y.
- NVIDIA Shield addition
- XBOX remote should not have go button
- New OS icons
- fixed an issue with windows upgrades
- fixed very rare occurrence of firmware getting stuck in the bootloader
- disable advanced settings for gen2 devices, not supported yet
- better support for semantic firmware versioning
- better logging
- support for loading gen1 configs on gen2 devices
- lots of bug fixes
Updates are coming regularly. As soon as I solve the last firmware bug, which is the present on waking up from sleep, I should be on to the new features. Make sure you sign up to the news letter or follow us on twitter for announcement to those.
One more thing, Fuck Donald Trump, his corrupt cabinet, and every fucking republican defending him. They look incredibly stupid, keep doing it.